The business challenges that led the profiled organisation to evaluate and ultimately select Crisis Prevention Institute:
- Sought CPI training because of the following:
- Meet regulatory compliance
- Reduce workplace violence rate
- Improve staff confidence in working with challenging clients
- Improve staff skills in managing behaviours
The key features and functionalities of Crisis Prevention Institute that the surveyed organisation uses:
- Categorises their organisation / environment as community health.
The surveyed organisation achieved the following results with Crisis Prevention Institute:
- Reduced challenging/disruptive behaviours by 20—29% since implementing CPI de-escalation techniques.
- Decreased the use of physical restraints and seclusions by 75—99% since implementing CPI Training.
- Reduced worker compensation claims by over 50% as a result of implementing CPI techniques.
- Achieved return on investment with CPI by:
- Meeting regulatory compliance
- Reducing injuries
- Reducing staff turnover
- Reducing liability
- Improving staff skills and confidence