The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select MedHx:
- Main reasons for implementing MedHx at their organization:
- To use as part of overall efforts to improve medication reconciliation
Before implementing MedHx it typically took 60 minutes or more to collect, verify, and document a patient’s medication history.
Satisfaction with the implementation of MedHx at their facility:
- Knowledge and performance of the implementation team
- Implementation team’s understanding of their clinical workflow needs
- Process to benchmark satisfaction and identify key performance indicators prior to go live
- Implementation team’s availability to answer questions and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- Implementation team’s ability to support the go-live in a timeframe that best met your organizations needs
After implementing MedHx with SmartSig, they are able to receive uo to 25% more patient medication history.
After implementing MedHx it typically takes 30-44 minutes to collect, verify, and document a patient’s medication history.
The value of MedHx to each of the different user roles at their hospital:
- Pharmacy: Very valuable
- Nursing: Very valuable
- Doctors: Very valuable
- Informatics: Valuable
- Clinical leadership: Valuable