Google achieved the following results with Algolia:
The most valuable aspects/features of Algolia that factored in their decision to choose Algolia over other vendors they evaluated:
- Fast results
- Highly configurable
- Improved dashboard
After implementing Algolia, the percentage improvement they have seen, or expect to see, in the following areas of their business:
- Reduced time to implementation: 50 to 75%
- Reduced technical overhead: 50 to 75%
- Improved scalability: greater than 75%
- Improved security and privacy: 50 to 75%
- Improved customer experience: greater than 75%
- Increase in revenue from search/discovery: 50 to 75%
Google rates Algolia on the following capabilities compared to other vendors:
- Available features: Significantly better
- Compatibility with existing tech stack: Significantly better
- Security: Significantly better
- Performance and scalability: Superior
- Ease of use for increased adoption across teams: Better
- Dedicated & responsive customer support: Better
The benefits they’ve experienced, as a result of using Algolia:
- Quickly and easily scale with the business
- Decreased time on the maintenance of search
- Improved code quality
- Increased revenue
- Improved customer experience
Google agrees that:
- Their dev team has more time to innovate and spends less time managing back end operations supporting business requests.
- Algolia has helped them have more flexibility in their operations by having visibility and understanding of their ranking strategy.
- Algolia is easy to implement, allowing them to quickly get a solution into production.
- Algolia is a reliable software solution that they can trust.