The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Ranorex Studio:
- Top challenges associated with test automation:
- Creating new automated tests for new features in the software under test
- Maintaining deployment pipeline and automation environments (VMs)
The key features and functionalities of Ranorex Studio that the surveyed company uses:
- Has 3-4 people on their team performing Automated Testing.
- Automating the following tests with Ranorex:
- Functional UI
- Visual regression (page layout, responsiveness)
- Integrated Bamboo with Ranorex.
- Is using TestTrack – Perforce now owns them, but originally Seapine. The name is also now Helix ALM for test management.
- Testing the following application interfaces/platforms with Ranorex:
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Ranorex Studio:
- Ranorex Studio has helped in the following ways:
- Increased their testing efficiency (less manual tests)
- Shortened their test cycles
- Gained robust and reliable automation
- Realized a greater than 20% (saved 6+ hours a week) increase in productivity after using Ranorex Studio for test automation.
- Reports the following as important features when they evaluated Ranorex automation tool:
- Ease of use
- Excellent object recognition
- A strong automation API
- Easy integration with build pipeline
- The ability to fit into technology stacks (.NET, C#/VB.Net)
- A helpful and responsive support team