The business challenge that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Cisco Cloudlock:
- Purchased Cloudlock to solve the following challenge:
- In 2011, Google Apps did not provide many administration or reporting capabilities for Google Drive and Google Sites.
The key features and functionalities of Cisco Cloudlock that the surveyed company uses:
- Purchased Cloudlock for the following reason:
- For its reporting, metrics, and administration capabilities in the area of Google Drive and Google Sites.
- For connected applications, Cloudlock helped them to:
- Identify the OAuth applications users have self-enabled
- Understand the risk of OAuth applications connected to their environment
- Block malicious and/or overprivileged applications
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Cisco Cloudlock:
- Achieved the following outcomes with Cloudlock:
- Improved protection against account compromises
- Achieved control over third-party cloud apps
- Improved visibility into cloud usage
- States Cloudlock’s role in their cloud app security is very important.