This Big 4 firm is one of the world’s most globally-coordinated tax practices, with a network of 28,000 professionals in more than 120 countries. The company wanted a way to automate their tax practice and provide a consistent tax preparation process.
Choosing a vendor that delivered a consistent process that allowed for practice wide deployment and easier resource management was crucial. Additionally, the company uses GoSystem Tax RS to prepare their 1040s so integration with GoSystem Tax was a requirement. The company chose SurePrep based on the following:
- OCR recognition for more source document types
- SPbinder workpapers
- Optional OCR data verification service (1040SCANverify)
The company implemented a combination of 1040SCAN and TaxCaddy and achieved the following results:
- Increased 1040 realization rates
- Reduced the time spent entering source document data into tax software
- Reduced tax season workload compression
- Reduced their reliance on paper
The company gave SurePrep a 10/10 Net Promoter Score and rated SurePrep’s support as “Very good”.