The business challenges that led the profiled user to evaluate and ultimately select SSRN:
- When asked which of the following services they have submitted to in the past, they said SSRN.
The key features and functionalities of SSRN that the surveyed user uses:
- When asked what job title best describes their role in scholarly research they said, Researcher.
- They are currently affiliated with an institution of higher education.
- They are aware that their library is able to subscribe to the SSRN database of research.
- Has been conducting research for 1-5 years.
- Confirmed that they do not subscribe to SSRN curated e-journal content.
- They read SSRN papers very often.
The surveyed user achieved the following results with SSRN:
- Agreed that the visibility of their research within their field is somewhat well-known.
- When asked how frequently they upload research to preprint servers, they said often.
- Confirmed that researchers in their field definitely accepted the distribution of working papers or preprints as a common stage of the publication process.