The organization had tried Microsoft email security prior to selecting SonicWall Cloud App Security (CAS).
The challenge that most influenced their decision to deploy SonicWall Cloud App Security protection against advanced malware or ransomware.
Key features and functionalities of SonicWall Cloud App Security that were important in selecting SonicWall Cloud App Security included:
- Unified solution to protect SaaS email and/or data within SaaS apps
- AI\ML-driven, next-generation security protections
- Cloud-native email protection for Office 365 email or Gmail
- Integration with SonicWall Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) sandbox
- Capture Security Center as a ‘single pane of glass’ to manage multiple SonicWall products
Franz is extremely satisfied with his experience using SonicWall Cloud App Security (CAS) and finds it provides the best security value.
“SonicWall Cloud App Security is meeting or exceeding my performance and security expectations.”
As a result, the surveyed company:
- Improved visibility/control of SaaS email and app threat landscape
- Improved protection of critical information
- Lowered total cost of ownership (TCO)