The Bahrain retail enterprise deployed SonicWall NSa firewalls because they were challenged with consolidating security and networking features in a single solution.
“Before we deployed our NSa solution, we were facing issues about content filtering policy, app rules, antispam feature, sandboxing and more."
Key features and functionalities that were important in selecting their SonicWall NSa firewall included:
- Capture ATP multi-engine sandboxing
- Deep Packet Inspection of Encrypted Traffic (DPI-SSL)
Singh is extremely satisfied with their NSa Series firewall, and agrees that SonicWall NSa are easy to manage. “It is meeting or exceeding my performance and security expectations.”
The retail organization realized the following operational benefits following the deployment of their SonicWall NSa firewall:
- Reduced IT infrastructure costs
- Improved overall system uptime
- Improved data protection of critical information
- Met regulatory compliance standards
- Has seen the number of blocked attacks increase by 51-75%