The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager:
- Problems experienced prior to using SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager (NCM):
- Experienced configuration changes took too much time and/or were error prone
- Needed a better way to backup and restore configuration files
The key feature and functionality of SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager that the surveyed company uses:
- Company manages up to 500 devices.
The surveyed company achieved the following results with SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager:
- Primary reasons for using NCM:
- Configuration backup and restore to provide operational continuity
- Search to find where specific configuration policies are used across the network
- Primary benefits from using NCM:
- Saves time making configuration changes
- Makes fewer errors when making standardized configuration changes
- Is up to 75% more efficient at managing and implementing reliable network changes since deploying NCM.
- Is up to 50% faster at detecting and or fixing network configuration problems since using NCM.
- Agrees that they achieve far superior security and network reliability when they use network automation alongside their network monitoring solution.