The business challenges that led Tabcorp Holdings to evaluate and ultimately select SolarWinds monitoring software were:
- A requirement to show their management team what they need to know and allow them to solve problems
- A single pane of glass dashboard that enables them to troubleshoot problems quickly without having to question data integrity
- In-depth features allowing them to get a better perspective of their IT environment
Tabcorp Holdings considered two monitoring tools before purchasing SolarWinds:
They ultimately decided to purchase SolarWinds and now use the solution to monitor the following technologies:
- Network performance
- Network device configuration
- Network traffic, QoS and performance
- Physical and virtual server health and performance
- Applications and Database uptime, performance and health
Since deploying SolarWinds monitoring software, Tabcorp Holdings:
- Has improved their ability to identify and troubleshoot application performance issues by 40 – 60%.
- Is able to save up $10,000 annually on labor, software, maintenance, and admin costs by using SolarWinds products when compared to their previous solution.