According to the Executive, as a cloud computing company it was ‘extremely important’ for his company to have cyber security program that provided continuous developer training for its developers as well as commission regular PenTesting;
The Executive also highlighted that it was ’important’ for their company to be able to:
- achieve compliance (one-off) training, and;
- code analysis (SAST/DAST/IAST/RASP), and to a lesser degree;
- bug bounty programs.
When ask how they would assess the Secure Code Warrior® learning platform in comparison to their previous developer upskilling activities, the Executive agreed that the Secure Code Warrior® was a ‘massive improvement’ and ‘strongly agreed’ that the platform:
- helped them to embrace a preventative, start left approach
- offered a scalable solution to their business’ application security needs
The Executive also attested that the platform also helped them:
- build transferable skills in their developers;
- provided structured training that builds on their developers existing skills and knowledge;
- guide developers to better learning outcomes;
- delivers relevant, hands-on, and engaging developer-centric training; and lastly but certainly not least,
- deliver fun and engaging training for their developers.