Scopus use & feedback
The key features and functionalities of Scopus that the surveyed company uses:
- Said they use the Scopus Weekly.
- Rated the following aspects of Scopus:
- intuitive user interface: good
- overall content quality: great
- content coverage for journals, books and conferences: great
- depth of content coverage in my specific discipline: great
- search results analysis capability: great
- Rated how well Scopus supports the following:
- finding researchers or opinion leaders for collaboration: excellently
- finding researchers or opinion leaders for potential hires: excellently
- tracking research trends over time: excellently
- scouting for the latest developments: excellently
- Said if they were to no longer have access to Scopus, they don’t believe they’d be able to find equavalent information.
- Said compared to tools they’ve used, their favorite aspects of Scopus are the following:
- Trusted, reliable content
Impact & outcomes
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Scopus:
- Said Scopus has done the following:
- Saved their team time and money when searching & discovering innovations
- User anecdote sharing a situation, problem or project, where they benefited from Scopus:
**"Competitor intelligence led to project opportuinties"