Scopus use & feedback
The key features and functionalities of Scopus that the surveyed company uses:
- Said they use the Scopus Weekly.
- Rated the following aspects of Scopus:
- intuitive user interface: great
- overall content quality: great
- content coverage for journals, books and conferences: best in class
- depth of content coverage in my specific discipline: great
- search results analysis capability: great
- Rated how well Scopus supports the following:
- Said if they were to no longer have access to Scopus, they estimate spending 30-39% more time to collect equavalent information.
- Said compared to tools they’ve used, their favorite aspects of Scopus are the following:
- Trusted, reliable content
- Smart tools to analyze and visualized results
Impact & Outcomes
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Scopus:
- Said Scopus has done the following:
- Provided information that led to a competitive advantage
- Accelerated their company’s product pipeline development
- User anecdote sharing a situation, problem or project, where they benefited from Scopus:
**"In my work as a Consultant for Cargill, Scopus has helped me to look for updated scientific information that has allowed the development of new products to offer Cargill Customers. It has also helped to prepare technical presentations to Cargill staff and also Cargill customers in different topics of interest. "