Scopus use & feedback
The key features and functionalities of Scopus that the surveyed company uses:
- Said they use the Scopus Weekly.
- Rated the following aspects of Scopus:
- intuitive user interface: great
- overall content quality: great
- content coverage for journals, books and conferences: great
- depth of content coverage in my specific discipline: great
- search results analysis capability: great
- Rated how well Scopus supports the following:
- finding researchers or opinion leaders for collaboration: Good
- tracking research trends over time: Very well
- Said if they were to no longer have access to Scopus, they estimate spending less than 20% more time to collect equivalent information.
- Said compared to tools they’ve used, their favorite aspects of Scopus are the following:
- Time saved getting to the answer they need
- Smart tools to analyze and visualized results
Impact & outcomes
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Scopus:
- Said Scopus has done the following:
- Led to a significant discovery which helped inform R&D strategy & planning
- User anecdote sharing a situation, problem or project, where they benefited from Scopus:
**As a Wind Turbine Engineer, a big part of my work is related to wind turbine blade damage. Because of Scopus, I can save alert notifications for new publications with keywords such as “wind turbine blade”, which help me in my active engineering projects, and stay up to date on the state of art.