Scopus use & feedback
The key features and functionalities of Scopus that the surveyed company uses:
- Said they use the Scopus Weekly.
- Rated the following aspects of Scopus:
- intuitive user interface: good
- overall content quality: great
- content coverage for journals, books and conferences: great
- depth of content coverage in my specific discipline: great
- search results analysis capability: great
- Rated how well Scopus supports the following:
- finding researchers or opinion leaders for collaboration: Good
- tracking research trends over time: Very well
- scouting for the latest developments: Very well
- analyzing the market and competitor output: Very well
- Said if they were to no longer have access to Scopus, they estimate spending 40-49% more time to collect equavalent information.
Impact & outcomes
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Scopus:
- Said Scopus has done the following:
- Helped them identify an author / expert that led to a succesful partnership or advanced discovery and development
- User anecdote sharing a situation, problem or project, where they benefited from Scopus:
**Finding peers is reliable: available bibliometrics is a must help. -Current Elsevier client support has been a great help to understand the hidden advantages for beginners.