The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select HC3:
Realized the following operational challenges by deploying HC3:
- Improved disaster recovery
- Solved single vendor support of Infrastructure
- Reduced IT operating costs
Purchased their HC3 system for the following reasons:
- For Hypervisor Licensing Renewal
- To support higher uptime SLAs for critical workloads
The key features and functionalities of HC3 that the surveyed company uses:
Purchased HC3 over the following vendor:
Has 6-10 IT personnel responsible for infrastructure.
Runs 10-24 Virtual Machines on HC3.
The surveyed company achieved the following results with HC3:
Rated the following HC3 capabilities in terms of how differentiated they from the competition:
- Scalability: differentiated
- Reliability: differentiated
- Ease of implementation: differentiated
- Ease of use: extremely differentiated
Sees the following as the biggest benefits of Scale Computing HC3:
- Ease of use
- Single vendor support
- Decreased the time spent recovering from a hardware failure running a critical workload from 1-8 hours to less than 10 minutes (83-97% reduction in recovery time) with the high availability built into HC3.
- Reduced the time their IT staff spends managing infrastructure by > 75% after deploying HC3.