The business challenges that led the profiled organization to evaluate and ultimately select HC3:
- Enabled virtualization without complexity
- Reduced time spent managing Infrastructure
- Solved single vendor support of Infrastructure
- Reduced IT operating costs
Purchased their HC3 system for the following reasons:
- For Infrastructure Refresh (replacing aging hardware)
- For Hypervisor Licensing Renewal
- To reduce operational costs
Purchased HC3 over the following vendors:
- Hypervisor – VMware
- Hypervisor – Microsoft Hyper-V
Has 2 IT personnel responsible for infrastructure.
Runs 25-49 Virtual Machines on HC3.
Rated the following HC3 capabilities in terms of how they differentiated from the competition:
- Single vendor support: Differentiated
- Scalability: Not differentiated
- Reliability: Not differentiated
- Ease of implementation: Very differentiated
- Ease of use: Very differentiated
Sees the following as the biggest benefits of Scale Computing HC3:
- Ease of use
- Single vendor support
- Reduced training needs
Decreased the time spent recovering from a hardware failure running a critical workload from 1-8 hours to less than 10 minutes (83-97% reduction in recovery time) with the high availability built into HC3.
Reduced the time their IT staff spends managing infrastructure by 50-74% after deploying HC3.