The business challenges that led the profiled organization to evaluate and ultimately select HC3:
- Solved the following operational challenges after deploying HC3:
- Reduced time spent managing Infrastructure
- Solved single vendor support of Infrastructure
- Reduced IT operating costs
- Purchased their HC3 system for the following reasons:
- To execute an infrastructure refresh (replacing aging hardware)
- For Hypervisor Licensing Renewal
- To support higher uptime SLAs for critical workloads
- To reduce operational costs
- Purchased HC3 over the following vendors:
- Has 1 IT personnel responsible for infrastructure.
- Runs Less than 10 Virtual Machines on HC3.
The surveyed organization achieved the following results with HC3:
- Rated the following HC3 capabilities in terms of how they differentiated from the competition:
- Single vendor support: extremely differentiated
- Scalability: extremely differentiated
- Reliability: extremely differentiated
- Ease of implementation: extremely differentiated
- Ease of use: extremely differentiated
- Sees the following as the biggest benefits of Scale Computing HC3:
- Ease of use
- High availability of Virtual Machines
- Single vendor support
- Decreased the time spent recovering from a hardware failure running a critical workload from over 1 week to less than 10 minutes (99.9% reduction in recovery time) with the high availability built into HC3.
- Reduced the time their IT staff spends managing infrastructure by 50-74% after deploying HC3.