The business challenges that led the profiled organization to evaluate and ultimately select HC3:
Solved the following operational challenges after deploying HC3:
- Enabled virtualization without complexity
- Reduced time spent managing Infrastructure
- Improved scalability of Infrastructure
- Improved disaster recovery
- Reduced IT operating costs
Purchased their HC3 system for the following reasons:
- To execute an infrastructure refresh (replacing aging hardware)
- For Hypervisor Licensing Renewal
- To support higher uptime SLAs for critical workloads
Purchased HC3 over the following vendors:
- Hypervisor – VMware
- Hypervisor – Microsoft Hyper-V
- Has 1 IT personnel responsible for infrastructure.
- Runs Less than 10 Virtual Machines on HC3.
The surveyed organization achieved the following results with HC3:
Rated the following HC3 capabilities in terms of how they differentiated from the competition:
- Single vendor support: very differentiated
- Scalability: very differentiated
- Reliability: very differentiated
- Ease of implementation: very differentiated
- Ease of use: very differentiated
Sees the following as the biggest benefits of Scale Computing HC3:
- Ease of use
Decreased the time spent recovering from a hardware failure running a critical workload from 1-8 hours to less than 10 minutes (83-97% reduction in recovery time) with the high availability built into HC3.
Reduced the time their IT staff spends managing infrastructure by 10-24% after deploying HC3.