The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select HC3:
Solved the following operational challenges after deploying HC3:
- Reduced time spent managing Infrastructure
- Improved disaster recovery
- Solved single vendor support of Infrastructure
- Reduced IT operating costs
Purchased their HC3 system for the following reasons:
- To execute an infrastructure refresh (replacing aging hardware)
- To reduce operational costs
Purchased HC3 over the following vendors:
- Hypervisor – VMware
The key features and functionalities of HC3 that the surveyed company uses:
- Has 1 IT personnel responsible for infrastructure.
- Runs Less than 10 Virtual Machines on HC3.
The surveyed company achieved the following results with HC3:
Rated the following HC3 capabilities in terms of how they differentiated from the competition:
- Single vendor support: Differentiated
- Scalability: Very differentiated
- Reliability: Very differentiated
- Ease of implementation: Very differentiated
- Ease of use: Extremely differentiated
Sees the following as the biggest benefits of Scale Computing HC3:
- Ease of use
- Ease and speed of implementation
Decreased the time spent recovering from a hardware failure running a critical workload from 1-8 hours to less than 10 minutes (83-97% reduction in recovery time) with the high availability built into HC3.
Reduced the time their IT staff spends managing infrastructure by 25-49% after deploying HC3.