Solved the following operational challenges after deploying HC3:
- Enabled virtualization without complexity
- Reduced time spent managing Infrastructure
- Improved scalability of Infrastructure
- Improved disaster recovery
Solved single vendor support of Infrastructure
- Reduced IT operating costs
Purchased their HC3 system for the following reasons:
- To execute an infrastructure refresh (replacing aging hardware)
- To support business growth expectations or new business initiatives
Purchased HC3 over the following vendors:
- Hypervisor – VMware
- Hypervisor – Microsoft Hyper-V
- Has 1 IT personnel responsible for infrastructure.
- Runs Less than 10 Virtual Machines on HC3.
Rated the following HC3 capabilities in terms of how they differentiated from the competition:
- Single vendor support: Very Differentiated
- Scalability: Extremely Differentiated
- Reliability: Very Differentiated
- Ease of implementation: Very Differentiated
- Ease of use: Very Differentiated
Sees the following as the biggest benefits of Scale Computing HC3:
- Ease of use
- High availability of Virtual Machines
- Single vendor support
- Decreased the time spent recovering from a hardware failure running a critical workload from over 1 week to less than 10 minutes (99.9% reduction in recovery time) with the high availability built into HC3.
- Reduced the time their IT staff spends managing infrastructure by 25-49% after deploying HC3.