The business challenges that led the profiled organization to evaluate and ultimately select HC3:
Solved the following operational challenges after deploying HC3:
- Enabled virtualization without complexity
- Reduced time spent managing Infrastructure
- Improved scalability of Infrastructure
- Improved disaster recovery
Purchased their HC3 system for the following reasons:
- To support higher uptime SLAs for critical workloads
Purchased HC3 over the following vendors:
The key features and functionalities of HC3 that the surveyed organization uses:
- Has 2 IT personnel responsible for infrastructure.
- Runs 10-24 Virtual Machines on HC3.
The surveyed organization achieved the following results with HC3:
Rated the following HC3 capabilities in terms of how they differentiated from the competition:
- Single vendor support: Extremely Differentiated
- Scalability: Very Differentiated
- Reliability: Extremely Differentiated
- Ease of implementation: Extremely Differentiated
- Ease of use: Very Differentiated
Sees the following as the biggest benefits of Scale Computing HC3:
- Ease of use
- High availability of Virtual Machines
Decreased the time spent recovering from a hardware failure running a critical workload from over 1 week to less than 10 minutes (99.9% reduction in recovery time) with the high availability built into HC3.
Reduced the time their IT staff spends managing infrastructure by 10-24% after deploying HC3.