The business challenges that led the profiled organization to evaluate and ultimately select HC3:
Solved the following operational challenges after deploying HC3:
- Improved availability of critical workloads
- Improved scalability of Infrastructure
- Improved disaster recovery
- Solved single vendor support of Infrastructure
Purchased their HC3 system for the following reasons:
- To execute an infrastructure refresh (replacing aging hardware)
- To support business growth expectations or new business initiatives
Purchased HC3 over the following vendors:
- Dell Servers / SAN
- OVirt, Proxmox, XCP-ng with XOSAN
- Has 1 IT personnel responsible for infrastructure.
- Runs 10-24 Virtual Machines on HC3.
The surveyed organization achieved the following results with HC3:
Rated the following HC3 capabilities in terms of how they differentiated from the competition:
- Single vendor support: extremely differentiated
- Scalability: very differentiated
- Reliability: extremely differentiated
- Ease of implementation: extremely differentiated
- Ease of use: extremely differentiated
Sees the following as the biggest benefits of Scale Computing HC3:
- Ease of use
- Ease and speed of implementation
- Single vendor support
Decreased the time spent recovering from a hardware failure running a critical workload from 8-24 hours to less than 10 minutes (97-99% reduction in recovery time) with the high availability built into HC3.
Reduced the time their IT staff spends managing infrastructure by 50-74% after deploying HC3.