The business challenges that led the profiled organization to evaluate and ultimately select RevolutionEHR:
- Was using RLI for practice management prior to RevolutionEHR.
- Was using paper records for Electronic Health Records prior to RevolutionEHR.
- Sought a new EHR/PMS solution after facing the following challenges:
- Decided cloud-based software was better than having a server and software in their practice
- Wanted help in avoiding CMS penalties and qualifying for CMS incentive payments
- Purchased RevolutionEHR for the following reasons:
- The simplicity of one fully integrated PMS / EHR platform
- The freedom to access their practice from anywhere (cloud software)
- A lower cost of IT and software expenses
- The ability to improve practice workflow efficiencies
The key features and functionalities of RevolutionEHR that the surveyed organization uses:
- Has used RevolutionEHR for 3 – 4 years.
- Has 1 location as part of their practice.
- Has 2 doctors in their practice.
The surveyed organization achieved the following results with RevolutionEHR:
- Realized a return on their investment in RevolutionEHR in the following ways:
- A more productive staff
- Reduced IT costs and headaches
- Seen more patients
- Realized a positive ROI in 13 – 18 months after purchasing RevolutionEHR.