The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select RevolutionEHR:
- Was using Officemate for practice management prior to RevolutionEHR.
- Was using paper records for Electronic Health Records prior to RevolutionEHR.
- Sought a new EHR/PMS solution after facing the following challenge:
- Decided cloud-based software was better than having a server and software in their practice
- Purchased RevolutionEHR for the following reasons:
- The simplicity of one fully integrated PMS/EHR platform
- The freedom to access their practice from anywhere (cloud software)
- Customer Support with practice experience
- The need to avoid CMS penalties and qualify for CMS incentive payments
- The ability to improve practice workflow efficiencies
The key features and functionalities of RevolutionEHR that the surveyed company uses:
- Has used RevolutionEHR for 5 + years.
- Has 4 + locations as part of their practice.
- Has 4 + doctors in their practice.
The surveyed company achieved the following results with RevolutionEHR:
- Realized a return on their investment in RevolutionEHR in the following ways:
- Reduced IT costs and headaches
- Avoided CMS penalties and qualified for CMS incentive payments
- Realized a positive ROI in 4 -6 months after purchasing RevolutionEHR.