The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select SCOPE:
- Reported the following challenges around new business opportunities:
- Identifying companies with upcoming projects and an active need for their solutions
- Determining the decision maker for the project
- Reported that at traditional shows, they encounter the following challenges:
- Meeting prospects whose needs don’t match their solutions
- Prospects who aren’t decision makers
The key features and functionalities of SCOPE that the surveyed company uses:
- Reported that 50-75% of the one-to-one meetings were with decision makers that influenced the choice of using their products.
- Reported that 75-99% people they met over the course of the entire event were from a new company or a new contact from an existing company.
The surveyed company achieved the following results with SCOPE:
- Saw $5 – $10 million in potential new business opportunity from the show.
- Rated the following for SCOPE compared to other shows:
- Structured format of one-to-one meetings: Best in class
- Depth of information received on attendees: Significantly better
- ROI: Significantly better
- New business opportunities: Best in class
- Ratio of decision makers in attendance: Significantly better