The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Connect CFO and HR:
- Reported the following challenges around new business opportunities:
- Identifying companies with upcoming projects and an active need for their solutions
- Engaging the decision maker to agree to a face to face meeting
- The time and cost associated in physically having the meeting
- Reported that at traditional shows, they encounter the following challenges:
- Meeting prospects whose needs don’t match their solutions
- Minimal demographic information on attendees and prospects
- Short attention span from prospects due to floor traffic, show set up, and other appointments
The key features and functionalities of Connect CFO and HR that the surveyed company uses:
- Reported that 75-99% of the one-to-one meetings were with decision makers that influenced the choice of using their products.
- Reported that 75-99% of people they met over the course of the entire event were from a new company or a new contact from an existing company.
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Connect CFO and HR:
- Saw $100k – $500k in potential new business opportunity from the show.
- Rated the following for Connect CFO and HR compared to other shows:
- Structured format of one-to-one meetings: Best in class
- Depth of information received on attendees: Best in class
- ROI: Best in class
- New business opportunities: Best in class
- Ratio of decision makers in attendance: Best in class