Sertec is the parent corporation for ActecSystems, DriverCheck, and ServiceCheck and is the leader in Information Transformation through data collection and management. Sertec’s proprietary process provides customers with total information management solutions that increase profits, retain customers, reduce costs, and lower risk.
Sertec was looking for a postal solution that could assist them with the mailing of 500,000-1,000,000 pieces per month. They evaluated solutions from both Pitney Bowes and Quadient, and ultimately selected a postal solution from Quadient that included Ignite, Architect, Presort and Post-Presort capabilities.
When looking to select the right postal solution for their business, the team at Sertec was looking for a vendor that could provide the following functionality:
- Move Update
- Mail tracking via USPS® Informed Delivery®
- Post presort optimization / entry point planning
- Mail piece / container label design and printing
- Postal data enrichment services (Walk Sequence, Head-of-Household, suppression, geocoding)
During their vendor review process, the found Quadient to be best in class in the following areas:
- Optimal and accurate address correction results
- Optimal and accurate presort results
- Scope of features available
- Quality of features available
- Pase of use
- Customer service and support
The team at Sertec found that the Quadient postal solution paid for itself in under 6 months. Mail and data processing time are down by over 50%, as are labor and postage costs. Meanwhile data accuracy has increased by over 50%, and mailing delivery rates have also increased by over 50%. Overall, this has lead to significant revenue increases for the organization as a whole.