There were 3 key business challenges that the City of Beverly Hills faced with regards to their mailing processes.
They needed the ability to automate mail assembly, increase mailing operation productivity and improve document inserting accuracy.
To address these issues, the City of Beverly Hills reviewed services and features from two folder inserter providers. They considered Bell & Howell and Quadient but ultimately selected Quadient for being able to automate the collation of inserts.
Quadient also ranked higher than competitors in these areas:
- Sales engagement, consultation process: significantly better
- Service technician support: best
- Equipment features: significantly better
- Reliability of the equipment: significantly better
- Quadient’s reputation: significantly better
- Customer support (by phone or web): significantly better
With the Quadient folder inserter, the City of Beverly Hills was able to process 5,001-10,000 envelopes per month and they could use USPS First Class Envelopes with their system.
Once the City of Beverly Hills started to use their Quadient folder inserter, they achieved some significant results:
- Increased mailing operation productivity
- Ease of operation of the system
- Document inserting accuracy
More specifically, they reported 25%-50% improvements in these core areas of their business:
- Increased productivity, speed of mail assembly
- Reduced manual mail-assembly processes
- Lowered costs in mailing operations
- Improved the ability to process high document volumes
- Increased open/response rates for outbound mail
- Eliminated errors
- Improved employee/user satisfaction
- Improved mail/document integrity (or security)
The positive results obtained by using the Quadient folder inserter enabled the City of Beverly Hills to address their mailing process challenges.