The main reason for purchasing a document automation solution was the need to automate some, or all outbound mail processes.
Quadient was selected for its ease of use of the solution during the implementation process.
Prior to Quadient, this company handled outbound communication processes manually. With Quadient’s document automation solution they were able to send out more than 100,000 communications each month.
The results of adopting Quadient’s solution were numerous. The software had a high impact in these critical areas:
- Improved look and feel of outbound communications: High impact
- Focus employees on higher value tasks: High impact
- Improved corporate image by creating best-in-class communications: Jigh impact
This company also estimated improvements greater than 50% in the following:
- Reduced time spent processing mail
- Reduced overall costs
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Improved speed of document delivery
- Improved cross-selling by using on-statement marketing
- Eliminated errors
When asked to rate Quadient’s capabilities, this energy and utilities company noted the following:
- Performance and Scalability: Extremely satisfied
- Customization & Flexibility: Extremely satisfied
- Multi-channel delivery (physical & digital): Extremely satisfied
- Ease of use of solution: Extremely satisfied
- Simple Integration, Implementation & Onboarding: Extremely satisfied
- Ongoing Support: Extremely satisfied
- Cloud-based features: Extremely satisfied
- Feature set: Extremely satisfied