Wilen Direct offers print management services including creative and production, lettershop and fulfillment, database, and marketing resource management. They boast manufacturing capabilities and core competencies in a number of areas that cover the entire spectrum of direct mail. These include variable data printing, production, pre-press, data hygiene, postal optimization, and fulfillment.
Despite these capabilities, Wilen Direct needed to move to a SQL database and they wanted to increase processing speeds.
Wilen Direct was looking for a software provider that would enable the following:
- The availability of an API which enables the integration of mailing processes with other systems
- Be a trusted source of mailing preparation and data (ex. CASS™ certified Address correction, NCOALink® services)
- The ability of the solution to grow with their business
- A higher return on investment
- The ability to automate and reduce labor costs
- Increased processing speed
Wilen Direct evaluated the functionalities of BCC, Pitney Bowes, Anchor, AccuZIP and Satori. Ultimately, Satori was selected for meeting the above criteria and for being best-in-class in performance and for its ease of integration coding.
After implementing the software, Wilen Direct experienced a reduction greater than 50% in manual processes which improved efficiency. They also acquired an accelerated mail preparation and submission process. Labor savings were greater than 50% and their revenue increased by 25–50%. Their estimated payback period is 6-12 months.
Within the next 6 months, Wilen Direct plans on including data enhancement and data processing automation capabilities and NCOA/move update.