Before implementing Qlik, ThedaCare had several data-related challenges:
- Difficulty connecting multiple and disparate data sources
- Too much data and no way of making sense of it
- Difficulty using the existing BI solutions to support data analysis needs
- Lacked a way to easily analyze data
The main reasons why ThedaCare picked Qlik were:
- It lets them associate data from multiple sources so they can see the whole story within their data
- It’s easy to use and lets them quickly drill down to the underlying data
- They can create intuitive and smart visualizations to represent their data
- The total cost of ownership was less
Before deciding on Qlik, ThedaCare also considered BI tools from Microsoft, SAP, and Tableau.
Qlik is deployed across the enterprise.
ThedaCare has seen several positive impacts from using Qlik including faster and more confident decision-making, reduced cost, and more cross-departmental use of data.
They also estimate that they have improved their decision-making agility by > 75% with Qlik.