Before they started using Nearmap, Structerre Consulting Engineers relied on Google Maps, Bing maps, and other maps, local government sources, and physical site visits.
Key factors that led Structerre Consulting Engineers to ultimately select Nearmap:
- Frequency of updates
- Historical imagery
- Nearmap MapBrowser tools
Structerre Consulting Engineers use Nearmap to:
- Estimate and quote for a job
- Plan and Inspect locations remotely
- Assess risks
- Present their projects / work with Nearmap imagery
Greg Hamilton, Regional Manager and Engineer, agrees that not using Nearmap would have an impact on their business.
Structerre Consulting Engineers achieved the following results with Nearmap:
- Improved workflow efficiency
- Decreased risk
- Made better-informed decisions
“Nearmap has significantly increased our operational efficiency.”