The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Mimecast:
- The biggest challenge they solved by deploying Mimecast was to achieve simplified e-discovery and legal holds.
The key features and functionalities of Mimecast that the surveyed company uses:
- EDiscovery features or workflows important to improving legal process:
- Self-service search for legal teams
- Interested in archiving IM.
- Regulations are affecting their retention and archive policies:
- GDPR/California Consumer Privacy Act
- Sarbanes Oxley
- The retention that best fits their organizational requirements is 3 years or less.
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Mimecast:
- Has saved 10 – 15 man-hours per month by enabling self-service access to end-users and legal/compliance teams, since deploying Mimecast Cloud Archive.
- Using Mimecast Cloud Archive, they estimate their Return on Investment (ROI) was/is <12 months.
- The biggest advantage over on-premises solutions has been control of corporate data while maintaining enterprise security.
- Confirmed that workforce productivity has improved 25 – 50% since deploying Mimecast Cloud Archive.
- They would be willing to be a reference for Mimecast.