The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Manufacturing Leadership:
- Believes that today’s “traditional” trade shows and/or conferences are plagued with the following problems:
- A lack of true decision makers in attendance
- Being more of a PR opportunity vs. demand generation vehicle
- A lack of ROI
The key features and functionalities of Manufacturing Leadership that the surveyed company uses:
- Finds that the Manufacturing Leadership Summit is unique and valuable in comparison to other sponsored events because of the following qualities:
- An environment that fosters relationship building
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Manufacturing Leadership:
- Says The Manufacturing Leadership Summit was instrumental to their ability to meet with desired/qualified prospects for 1-on-1 briefing sessions.
- Would strongly recommend this event to their peers.
- Has generated a return that is 10 times the investment as a past sponsor.