The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Manufacturing Leadership:
- The company agrees that the pre-arranged meetings with the Technology Partners at the Manufacturing Leadership Summit was time well spent.
The key features and functionalities of Manufacturing Leadership that the surveyed company uses:
- Believes that today’s “traditional” trade shows and/or conferences are plagued with the following problems:
- Aggressive sales tactics by sponsor & exhibiting companies
- Poor communication & customer service by organizers
- Finds that the unique interactive structure of the Manufacturing Leadership Summit leads to the following benefits:
- Access to best practices
- Increased networking & relationship building
- A forum which allows them to get real solutions to business challenges
- Would recommend other companies send 3 team members based on the amount of networking opportunities and range of content being delivered at the Manufacturing Leadership Summit.
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Manufacturing Leadership:
- Was able to generate 5 real business and personal relationships at the Manufacturing Leadership Summit.
- Rates the value of content received at the Manufacturing Leadership Summit as very timely and relevant.
- Would choose to attend the Manufacturing Leadership Summit if they could only go to one external event per year.
- Would very strongly recommend this event to their colleagues and/or peers.