The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Kyriba:
- Challenges they faced that caused their organization to invest in Kyriba:
- Inefficient manual processes that waste time and resources
- Lack of data and insight to support better decision making
The key features and functionalities of Kyriba that the surveyed company uses:
- Purchasing drivers for selecting Kyriba:
- Highly connected ecosystem, i.e., banks, ERPs and other third-party financial systems
- Depth of product functionality
- 100% SaaS platform
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Kyriba:
- The biggest impact of choosing Kyriba so far:
- Expanded visibility into cash and liquidity
- Improved executive decision support
- Saved time for strategic initiatives
- Reduced financial and operational risk
- Reduced operating costs through cloud automation
- How much Kyriba has helped improve the following:
- Protection against loss from fraud and financial risk: > 75%
- Data and insights for better decision making: > 75%
- Improved short and long-term cash returns by 25%-30% through improved visibility using Kyriba.
- Improved their effectiveness in working with other teams and business units to support the organization’s strategic initiatives by greater than 75%.
- Has seen an ROI of 7X with their Kyriba investment.