The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Cherwell Service Management:
- Used the following method and resource to meet organizational needs and requirements outside of IT service management prior to implementing Cherwell:
- Experienced the following challenge when using alternative resources (email, spreadsheets, open source solutions, etc.) to meet organizational needs and requirements:
- Application integration challenges
The key features and functionalities of Cherwell Service Management that the surveyed company uses:
- Agrees that Cherwell Service Management was easy to configure and customize outside of IT.
- Agrees that upgrades were easy after configuring and customizing Cherwell Service Management to automate workflows and processes outside of IT service management.
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Cherwell Service Management:
- Primary benefits of using Cherwell Service Management to automate processes outside of IT:
- Improved IT customer satisfaction
- Increased productivity
- Improved interoperability
- Finds the use of Cherwell Service Management to have a moderate ROI impact on automating workflows and processes outside of IT.