A Health Foundation was led to evaluate and ultimately selected Cherwell ITSM because of various business challenges. They needed an ITSM solution that could flex, scale, and support the growing needs of their organization. HP OpenView, their solution prior to Cherwell, was unable to support these expanding needs and was very outdated, making it difficult to use overall.
*Prior to selection Cherwell, a Health Foundation evaluated the following solution(s):
They chose Cherwell ITSM for its following key features and functionalities:
- Out-of-the-Box ITIL Best Practices
- IT Self-Service Portal
- Mergeable Applications (mApp Solutions)
- One-Step Workflow Automation
- Service Integration and Management
- Ease of Configuration and Customization
To-date, a Health Foundatino has achieved the following results with Cherwell ITSM:
- Reduced administrative burden by an estimated 50-74%.
**This reduction in administrative burden is attributed to:
- One-Step Automated Workflows to automate common functions
- Codeless Architecture to customize and configure the platform
- mApp solutions to assist in making tough jobs easier
- Reduced time on configuration and customization by an estimated 50-74%.