An educational institution was facing various challenges prior to implementing Cherwell. They were finding their previous solution, ServiceNow, to be impractical and expensive. Moreover, the system was inflexible, providing little room for self-configuration and customization, as well as costly. They needed a solution that was easy-to-use, flexible, scalable, cost-effective, and most of all – automated.
The key features and functionalities of Cherwell ITSM that the surveyed organization uses:
- Prior to selecting Cherwell, this educational institution evaluated the following solution(s):
- Jira Service Desk
- An educational institution chose Cherwell ITSM for its following key features and functionalities:
- Out-of-the-Box ITIL Best Practices
- Reporting and Dashboard Capabilities
- One-Step Workflow Automation
- Codeless Architecture
- Ease of Configuration and Customization
- Flexible Hosting/Deployment Model
- Price for Value
To-date, this educational institution has reduced time on configuration and customization by over 75% since implementing Cherwell ITSM.