The IT Department in this state & local government was facing various challenges prior to implementing Cherwell. Their previous solution, BMC Track-IT!, didn’t have the flexibility they needed. Plus, upgrades took much longer. They needed a solution that was flexible, easy-to-use, well-integrated, and would help them provide a more modern service experience to their users.
- Prior to selecting Cherwell, State & Local Government’s IT Department evaluated the following solution(s):
- HEAT/Frontrange Software/Ivanti
- This government chose Cherwell ITSM for its following key features and functionalities:
- Out-of-the-Box ITIL Best Practices
- IT Self-Service Portal
- Reporting and Dashboard Capabilities
- One-Step Workflow Automation
- Codeless Architecture
- Ease of Integration with 3rd-Party Solutions
To-date, the IT Team at this state & local government has achieved the following results with Cherwell ITSM:
- Reduced administrative burden by 50-74%.
- The reduction in administrative burden can be attributed to the following:
- One-Step Automated Workflows to automate common functions
- APIs and REST functions to integrate with existing systems
- mApp solutions to assist in making tough jobs easier