The business challenge that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Spinferno:
- Purchased Spinferno Tournament to find a product with a strong performance when not in tournament mode.
The key features and functionalities of Spinferno that the surveyed company uses:
- Had Everi/MGAM on their floor prior to installing the Spinferno Tournament product.
- Uses the following marketing materials to support Spinferno tournaments on their floor:
- Spinferno logos and machine images
- Spinferno branded merchandise (i.e. devil horns)
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Spinferno:
- Rates Spinferno game performance on the following:
- Compared to the house average: average (1x to 1.19x)
- Compared to the zone average: average (1x to 1.19x)
- Finds Spinferno games perform superior to competitors when in coin-in mode compared to competitors’ products in coin-in mode.
- Finds the transition is really smooth from coin-in mode to tournament mode with the Spinferno machines.
- Has seen the following benefits with Spinferno products:
- Increasing excitement on the casino floor
- Fast conversions from coin-in mode to tournament mode
- Coin in and win are increased more than 300% compared to EVERY product on the same floor location
- Found traditional tournament players enjoy Spinferno products way more than previous tournament products.
- Is seeing the following audiences in comparison to their traditional slots demographic:
- The increase is happening when the games are in revenue mode. People are attracted to the games and play. They are slightly above house average in coin in and win index.