The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Hanley Wood:
- Top purchasing drivers for partnering with Hanley Wood / Metrostudy for their data and information needs:
- Its creation of a competitive advantage through access to local data
- Its ability to target growth opportunities
- Key selection criteria for choosing Hanley Wood / Metrostudy as their data and information service partner:
- The breadth & depth of the data available
The key features and functionalities of Hanley Wood that the surveyed company uses:
- Leveraged the following data services with Hanley Wood / Metrostudy.
- Remodeling data i.e., Residential Remodeling Index (RRI), Siding Report, etc.
- Closing analytics
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Hanley Wood:
- Benefited in the following ways from leveraging a data program with Hanley Wood / Metrostudy:
- Greater ability to segment and target customers and prospects
- Leveraged the data gleaned from partnering with Hanley Wood / Metrostudy for the following:
- Execute more targeted content & messaging strategies