The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Frost & Sullivan White Paper Plus:
- Solved the following types of challenges with a Frost & Sullivan White Paper:
- Asset development
- Demand generation
- Thought leadership
- Brand awareness
- Content marketing
The key features and functionalities of Frost & Sullivan White Paper Plus that the surveyed company uses:
- Initially wanted the following when purchasing a Frost & Sullivan White Paper:
- To contact acquisition/access to new prospects
- The ability to accelerate a sales cycle with existing prospects
- Another integrated touch point for sales and marketing
- To create a credible third party asset/content development
- Positioning as a thought leader
- Positioning as a market leader
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Frost & Sullivan White Paper Plus:
- Rates the content of a Frost & Sullivan White Paper as better than others when compared other 3rd Party White Papers.
- Expectations were exceeded by the video component of their Frost & Sullivan Whitepaper.
- Would strongly recommend a Frost & Sullivan White Paper and/or any of their components as a credible resource to fill their content library
- Would strongly recommend a Frost & Sullivan White Paper and/or any of their components as a strong demand generation tool.