The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Experian Health:
- Agrees with the following regarding patient self-servicing:
- Self-servicing is a revenue-generating initiative more so than a cost reduction one: somewhat agree
- Self-servicing is a cost reduction initiative more so than a revenue generating one: agree
The key features and functionalities of Experian Health that the surveyed company uses:
- Is currently using data and analytics to customize messaging and communication channels and engagement for each of their patients.
- Rates the importance of the following products in a patient portal for creating a self-servicing environment:
- Patient estimations: very important
- Flexible communication options (SMS, Text, Email, IVR and computer-based dialers): extremely important
- Applying for financial assistance: extremely important
- Leveraging data to personalize the patient experience: important
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Experian Health:
- Agrees that creating a self-servicing environment for their patients via a patient portal is a somewhat important organizational priority.
- Reports that patient collections (outside of payer/charity collections) represent Up to 25% of total revenues.