Driving factors for moving cases forward:
- Client pressure
- They want to keep working (billable hours)
Primary concerns regarding online proceedings:
- A lack of access to remote/virtual technology, especially for the witness
- Scheduling a remote/online proceeding
- Managing exhibits before, during, and after the proceeding
The key features and functionalities of Esquire that Cuzdey, Ehrmann, Stine & Sansalone, LLC uses:
- Remote Court Reporter
- Remote Interpretation Services
Cuzdey, Ehrmann, Stine & Sansalone, LLC achieved the following results with Esquire:
- We found that working with Esquire:
- We had a better remote deposition experience due to Esquire’s pre-deposition testing and training for online proceedings.
- We received superior reporting due to Esquire’s remote court reporter certification program.
- We had a better remote deposition experience due to Esquire’s technical support from start to finish of the online proceeding.
- We realized the following business outcomes using Esquire’s services and solutions:
- Increased confidence due to Esquire’s information security and infrastructure protocols.