The key business challenges that led GEICO to evaluate and ultimately select Esquire:
- A lack of consistent processes in place for managing depositions
- Scheduling and managing depositions was difficult and time-consuming
- A lack of access to local offices and coverage
- A lack of transparent and consistent pricing
- Needed court reporters that have a high-level of expertise (i.e. realtime, special technical training)
- Inconsistent service quality
- No local relationship
The key features and functionalities of Esquire that GEICO uses:
- EsquireConnect Client Portal
- Video Conferencing
- Esquire Digital Exhibits
- Esquire eDepository
- Remote Court Reporting
- Realtime Court Reporting
- Video Depositions
- Interpretation Services
GEICO achieved the following results with Esquire:
- We found that working with Esquire:
- Delivered high-quality, consistent and reliable deposition services.
- Takes the hassles of depositions off my “to do” list, allowing us to focus on the case.
- We were offered top-notch facilities, tools, and support services in their expansive offices.
- We received global service from local teams who connect with our staff, and provide turnkey services.
- Delivered high-quality certified transcripts and exhibits package.
- Reduced risk knowing that their clients’ information is secure.
- We realized the following business outcomes using Esquire’s services and solutions:
- Reduced costs through the use of technology.
- Time savings of 4 – 6 hours per week.
- A competitive advantage with high quality and consistent depositions.
- Easier scheduling, access to repository reporting, calendar management, and invoice management.
- Increased confidence that the deposition process will be handled efficiently.