The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Couchbase:
- Experienced the following challenges prior to implementing Couchbase:
- Evaluated the following vendors before choosing Couchbase:
The key features and functionalities of Couchbase that the surveyed company uses:
- Values the following Couchbase features compared to other solutions they have used:
- Flexible schema
- Memory-first architecture
- Is storing 500 million – 1 billion documents in Couchbase.
- Is storing 1 – 10 TB of data in Couchbase.
- Is running 50k – 300k requests/operations per second in Couchbase.
- Describes their Couchbase deployment:
- Clusters: up to 10
- Nodes: 10-50
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Couchbase:
- Saw returned value immediately after implementing Couchbase.
- Rates the following improvements since working with Couchbase:
- Lowered total cost of ownership: up to 25%
- Increased operational efficiency: up to 25%
- Accelerated development cycles: up to 25%
- Accelerated response times: 100%+
- Experienced more efficient database management: 25-49%
- Improved application uptime & availability: up to 25%