The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Cisco Cloudlock:
- Purchased Cloudlock to solve the following challenges:
- More securely enable cloud app adoption
- Protect sensitive organizational data
- Meet compliance and governance requirements
- Better detect account compromise
- Better detect insider threats
- Provide visibility into connected cloud apps
The key features and functionalities of Cisco Cloudlock that the surveyed company uses:
- For connected applications, Cloudlock helped them to:
- Identify the OAuth applications users have self-enabled
- Understand the risk of OAuth applications connected to their environment
- Block malicious and/or overprivileged applications
- Sanction applications organization-wide
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Cisco Cloudlock:
- Realized value from Cloudlock in > 1 week.
- Achieved the following outcomes with Cloudlock:
- Increased protection against data breaches
- Improved compliance posture and lowered risk
- Improved protection against account compromises
- Achieved control over third-party cloud apps
- Improved visibility into cloud usage
- Decreased their data exposure with the use of Cloudlock by 70% to 79%.
- Agrees Cloudlock’s role in their cloud app security is critical.