The Zeiss CIRRUS AngioPlex was purchased for the following reasons:
- Distinguish my vision care practice as a provider of high-quality medical services
- Make more conclusive decisions about diagnosing retinal diseases
- Manage patients longer and refer them to a specialist at the right time
- Provide better care to patients and better manage eye health long-term
Compelling reasons for including OCT Angiography in a screening protocol:
- It can establish the foundation for detecting changes in retina health later on
- It allows for proactive patient care in diabetic retinopathy
- It allows for detecting early signs of dry AMD
- It can provide useful information about ocular manifestations of systemic diseases
Dr. Wess plans to scan more than 75% of diabetic patients on CIRRUS AngioPlex
He is finding that for a patient with diabetic retinopathy, ZEISS AngioPlex OCT Angiography assists with diagnosis and determining severity of the disease.
AngioPlex helps Dr. Wess to keep the diabetic retinopathy patients longer under his care.
ZEISS AngioPlex OCT Angiography helps Dr. Wess to determine when it is the right time to refer a diabetic retinopathy patient to a retina specialist.
ZEISS AngioPlex OCT Angiography has given (Dr. Wess and his practice) a higher degree of confidence in diagnosing retina diseases. CIRRUS AngioPlex also helps to distinguish his practice because it enables a higher level of care.
Most significant effect that Zeiss AngioPlex has delivered for the patients and clinical practice of Dr. Wess:
“By using CIRRUS AngioPlex, we can understand our patient’s central retinal mischief more accurately. In addition, it has brought the highest level of diagnostic and treatment capability to my practice and the patient response has been the most impressive.”