The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select ChiroTouch:
- Selected ChiroTouch software for the following reasons:
- Migrate to electronic health records (E.H.R.)
- Stop falling behind on charting
- Was using a combination of different software (billing/scheduling) and paper-based methods prior to ChiroTouch.
The key features and functionalities of ChiroTouch that the surveyed company uses:
- Has a 70% Cash – 15% PI – 15% Maj Med practice.
- Decided to use ChiroTouch because of the following:
- Saw the software at OCA seminar and liked it.
- Is using the following ChiroTouch products and services:
- ChiroTouch E.H.R. Practice Management Software
- A maintenance and support service agreement
- CTSecure daily backup
- CTInTouch patient communication tools
- Decided to purchase ChiroTouch for the following features:
- All-in-one dashboard
- Ease of use
- Implementation process that is manageable and clear
The surveyed company achieved the following results with ChiroTouch:
- Has seen the following benefits from using ChiroTouch:
- More personal time
- Staff is regularly caught up on charting / SOAP notes
- Practice profitability
- Improved staff communication
- Improved compliance posture
- Less hassle vs. paper-based systems
- Been to court numerous times in PI cases and won every time based on good quality notes and reasonable care plans.
- Has seen the following level of improvement in their practice since using ChiroTouch:
- billing: good improvement
- scheduling: exceptional improvement
- patient flow: exceptional improvement
- claims: good improvement
- charting / SOAP Notes: exceptional improvement
- Rated their satisfaction with the following Support Department aspects:
- technical expertise: exceptional
- wait times: neutral
- friendliness: very good
- total chat support experience: very good
- total phone support experience: exceptional
- Reports that ChiroTouch’s 15-second SOAP notes save them so much time.