The business evaluated the following vendor before choosing Bromium: Invincea.
The business faced the following security challenges before implementing Bromium: zero-day threats, malvertising, email attachments, unauthorized file transfers, drive-by-attacks, watering holes, (spear) phishing, ransomware, persistent attacks, preventing data loss and targeted attacks.
The top purchasing drivers for purchasing Bromium was to secure a mobile workforce (e.g. work anywhere, click on anything) and protect business assets (e.g. brand reputation, intellectual property, etc.).
The business chose Bromium for the following features:
- Instant attack analysis
- Detailed forensics
- Virtualization-based isolation
- CPU enforcement
- Self-remediating solutions
The surveyed organization agrees that they no longer worry about endpoint security after installing Bromium and they agree that Bromium’s micro-virtualization approach exceeded their expectations for changing their enterprise security strategy.
The company agrees with the following statements after implementing Bromium:
- They receive fewer false alerts
- Bromium gives them a business advantage because their end-users can work without a lot of security concerns
- They don’t worry when folks travel with their computers because they know they are protected
- They can quickly understand the threat and what it’s trying to do
- They haven’t had a breach on a protected endpoint