The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Beckman Coulter’s DxFLEX:
- Factors that contributed to their decision to purchase the DxFLEX:
- Small footprint
- Ease of use
- Sample loading options
The key features and functionalities of DxFLEX that the surveyed company uses:
- Analyzing 51–100 samples on the DxFLEX per week.
- Instruments they also considered when purchasing a new flow cytometer:
The surveyed company achieved the following results with DxFLEX:
- Overall lab productivity increased with DxFLEX by 10-25%.
- Setting up high-content assays is easier than before since using the DxFLEX.
- DxFLEX was easy for our lab personnel to learn and master.
- High-color applications accessible to flow cytometry newcomers.
- Instrument setup and workflow improves the user’s learning curve.
- Compensating high-color applications is much simpler.