- Rates their overall experience of AVEVA World Summit 2019 as excellent.
- Rates the Marina Bay Sands, both as a conference venue and for their accommodation as excellent.
- Rates the AVEVA World Summit 2019 Expo as above Average.
- Rates the overall experience of AVEVA World Summit 2019 as 5-stars
- Rates the AVEVA World Summit 2019 a 9 on a scale of 0 to 10, how likely they are to recommend
Which agenda sessions did you find MOST useful?
- “Ayesha on AI put forward some excellent thought-provoking concepts. ENI presentation was excellent, structure and content was relevant and well presented. The researcher in Rob McGreevy panel had some excellent concepts on work task definition and AI/automation.”
Which agenda sessions did you find LEAST useful (and why)?
- “The consultant presenting in the session on Tuesday afternoon. Long-winded and predominantly a sales presentation.”
Is there anything you feel we should omit from the agenda next year?
- “Consultants selling their business. Too many panels just to create content. Some of the panels appear to almost have “fillers” just to make them a panel. I would rather here from a more limited set of presenters that have thought-provoking content that many parallel sessions of lesser value that can’t be attended anyway”
Are there any topics or activities that you felt were missing from the conference?
Are there any industry experts or external speakers who you would recommend we try and secure for next year’s Summit?
- Would consider transitioning their organization’s industrial software to Subscription immediately.
- Finds the following important in helping them realize their organization’s digital transformation:
- artificial Intelligence: extremely important
- cloud / Saas: important
- digital Twin: extremely important
- extended Reality (XR/AR/VR): important
- IIoT / Edge: important